The NEW Squidoo, A free Online Publishing Platform

I have been a member of Squidoo for over 1 year now, and recently BIG changes have happened over at Squidoo, and I was surprised to see it was taken over by some "cute" monsters.  It is Fun, and when writing an article it can be nice to have a break and see if you have been awarded points for contributing to the community, trophies

Squidoo have stayed ahead of their game, and implemented the changes to help the "lensmasters" who are active members, be rewarded. 
I have found Squidoo to be the best publishing platform, for these reasons.

1. All information is FREE
2. If you need a question answered - Someone WILL help you, via the friendly community SquidU forum.
3. There is an online presence from the Squidoo organisers, they have put conituous effort into ensuring they are seen around the community, and drop by your lenses from time to time
4. Standards are HIGH, and I don't mean that from a writing point of view, I do not see myself as a Writer, but I like to express myself through my words or articles
5. They (I mean ALL the community) will NOT tolerate any form of Spam, mostly just hitting the report button. So very quickly people just in to drop a link or 2 are made to walk the plank. Good to read up on Squidoo Etiquite
6. The community has lots of help in the form of Squid Angels, Anyone can be one if they apply and are accepted, they have powers to enhance your rankings, or if they find a spammy one will "ding"
7. The new improved Squidoo requires more participation from the lensmasters, this encourages not only a good atmosphere around the place but it is kind of fun too.
8. You are encouraged to grow and learn, by the other lensmasters.
9. It is not a job! I have NO boss!
10. .....the list could go on....

You can Join Squidoo Today for FREE, no catches no hidden anything....Just write....


Sign in HERE

Visit some more of  LisaAuch work over at Squidoo , let me know you visited!