Freelance writing - Get Paid to write.

.
People are facing hard financial times, worrying about money, and are desperate to find ways to make extra money online, where do you start?
I lost my job, and my husbands job security is not certain - I had to do something
Have you been looking for others ways to earn extra income from your writing, Have you considered free lance writing?  Being freelance means you can work to your own time schedule too.
 I hadn't but I wanted to see if I could write online and make some money (I was not a writer at this point and had NO experience writing online!) Real Writing Jobs, is the one I first started with, I like the idea I could choose the projects I worked on.  Get Paid To Write From Home! I learned here how to write great product reviews which has in turn made me quite a bit of money.

There are numerous websites available for you to promote your writing skills online, also gaining experience working on the web and marketing yourself.
 



Odesk.com is a leading company just now
 and want to hire the best freelancers.

I like them because they Hire, Manage and Pay their freelancers, so you know where you are at with them.
There are companys desperate to find freelenace virtual assistants,freelancer,flash developer, blog writers for their expert blog writing, comapnays need to find cheaper programming, a more recent rise in looking for wordpress developers,copywriters, they also hire programmers,
hire writers, joomla designers, php programmers.
Sing up today and Do More with Less on oDesk

This company iFreelance, is very popular, and has a great reputation, and a great online community.
 choose form a full directory from Article writing/editing, blog writing/editing, book writing.  childrens writing to name a few areas
See a full list here

 What makes me Qualified to even tell you this, my proof  you can read my full article on how to 
Make a profitable Blog that sells Article