Get into bed with Google.....FREE kindle download

FREE to download (as of time of writing)
We all love a good deal, so when I found this little download for FREE, I thought there had to be a catch, but there is not.  Easy to read tips and tricks to help your onpage optimisation for Search engines.  download from amazon.com FREE -  Get into bed with Google This book is packed full with tips on how to improve your website's success at being found by Google.  
If you are thinking of starting a website, or have just started. Little tricks and tips to help Get your page found by google

and i am currently using Social Monkee, which builds 25 unique backlinks over several days, making these seem and appear to google to be more natural. I like how it also asks for several versions of my articles introduction, to help provide unique content, and sprinkle this around the net. I have no complaints as yet, and the backlinks have registered although it is too soon to give hard data.